NANGA TAKIBI MOUNTAIN PARKA
- A flame retardant material made based on Nanga's unique ideas. It is characterized by its flame retardant properties, making it difficult to catch fire from the sparks that fly from a bonfire. Nanga's unique mixture is safe against water and dirt, which are considered weak with flame-retardant materials. It has been formulated with comfort in mind, and it is soft and does not have the stiff feeling that is characteristic of aramid fibers
- It has four gusseted three-dimensional pockets on the front and two on the back. With six three-dimensional pockets on the front, you can separate and store various items. The size and placement of the pockets are designed to allow you to easily access necessary accessories, water bottles, etc.
- This outerwear can be used all year round, but it can also be connected to an inner down jacket (sold separately) on the inside using the tape on the neck name to increase heat retention.
- The mountain parka, made of Takibi material, is functional, easy to store, and has a stylish design, making it a convenient item that can be used outdoors and in a variety of everyday situations.
- Item Code: Z20ND23411A001KH64